« Home | The Blood-Sucking Creature from Hell Alrite., not ... » | Now here are some questions that tickle u in ur br... »

This guy Karthik ! Sure knows how to Njoy life ! Allways crying about having no gal in his life.., mark my words.., see him one whole day without talking to any gal and I'll stop blogging ! ( now now.., dont cry., I just said it casually., I don mean it ! :P )
See his 'gal friends' on the way and He will even leave you in the Sahara ! Naa.., just jokin., he aint that bad ! He'll leave u with enuf stuff to last you till he's outta sight ! :P
man.., karthik.., these are only jokes man., U know wat I'd ask u to do bout them..., CHILL !
Also one advice.., its nice that you have made very good friends in girls., but too many are too bad., too bad for you ! So.., stay away from my Gal friends.., :P